初中英语辅导网!

当前位置:首页 > 英语听力

关于海关与安检的情景对话

发布时间:2019-11-07 10:28:00源自:互联网作者:admin阅读()

【A】
Joe:I think so. We certainly don’t want a highjack to happen on the plane today.
我想是的。我们当然不希望在今天的飞机上发生劫机事件。
Jane:Do we need to show our ID cards when checking in?
检票登机的时候要出示身份证吗?
Joe:Yes. It’s essential.
当然,这是最基本的。
Jane:What about our luggage?
我们的行李怎么办?
Joe:We can check it and hand carry the small bags. And we have to open each for inspection.
行李可以托运,小的包裹随身带着。我们还得把每个包裹都打开以供检查。
Jane:Are they going to frisk all the passengers?
他们要搜查每个乘客的身体吗?

【B】
Officer:Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit to the U.K.?
请告诉我你到英国来的目的,好码?
Wang:I am here to study at a university.
我是到大学读书的。
Officer:May I see your passport?
我可以看看你的护照吗?
Wang:Of course, here you are.
当然可以,请看。
Officer:Would you please open the suitcase? What are these?
请把箱子打开。这是什么?
Wang:They are Chinese medicine. Some pills only.
中药。只是一些药丸。
Officer:Are they gifts for friends?
是给朋友的礼物吗?
Wang:Oh, no. They are for my own use.
哦,不,是自己用的。
Officer:Could you tell me the ingredients?
你能告诉我药丸的成分吗?
Wang:They are made of herbs.
他们是草药做的。

【C】
Officer:Your passpart, please.
请出示您的护照。
Wang:This one.
这个。
Officer:How long are you going to stay here?
您在此逗留多长时间?
Wang:Two weeks.
两个星期
Officer:Where are you going stay?
您此期间在哪里落脚?
Wang:The Hilton Hotel in Paris.
巴黎的希尔顿酒店。
Officer:What will you do here?
您此行的目的是什么?
Wang:For Business.
商务旅行。
Officer:Ok, you’re through now.
好了,您可以通过了。


美词佳句

    栏目ID=11的表不存在(操作类型=0)

专题英语

© 2013-2018 - 英语控 版权所有 鄂ICP备18010809号-1收藏本站 - 网站地图 - 关于本站 - 网站公告 - 英语控站点合作申请