1) 陈述部分的主语是 I ，疑问部分要用 aren't I.
I'm as tall as your sister，aren't I?
2) 陈述部分的谓语是 wish ，疑问部分要用 may + 主语。
I wish to have a word with you, may I?
3) 陈述部分用 no, nothing, nobody, never, few, seldom, hardly, rarely, little 等否定含义的词时，疑问部分用肯定含义。
The Swede made no answer, did he / she?
Some plants never blown ( 开花 ), do they ?
4) 含有 ought to 的反意疑问句，陈述部分是肯定的，疑问部分用 shouldn't / oughtn't + 主语。
He ought to know what to do, oughtn't he? / shouldn't he?
5) 陈述部分有 have to +v. (had to + v.) ，疑问部分常用 don't + 主语（ didn't + 主语）。
We have to get there at eight tomorrow, don't we?
6) 陈述部分的谓语是 used to 时，疑问部分用 didn't + 主语或 usedn't + 主语。
He used to take pictures there, didn't he? / usedn't he?
7) 陈述部分有 had better + v. 疑问句部分用 hadn't you?
You'd better read it by yourself, hadn't you?
8) 陈述部分有 would rather +v. ，疑问部分多用 wouldn't + 主语。
He would rather read it ten times than recite it, wouldn't he?
9) 陈述部分有 You'd like to +v. 疑问部分用 wouldn't + 主语。
You'd like to go with me, wouldn't you?
10) 陈述部分有 must 的疑问句，疑问部分根据实际情况而定。
He must be a doctor, isn't he?
You must have studied English for three years, haven't you? / didn't you?
He must have finished it yesterday, didn't he?